TC "Europe" is a dynamically developing retail chain of supermarket and hypermarket.
We are interested in long-term cooperation with suppliers of high-quality goods.
Your quotation should contain the following information:
ИCONDITIONS OF SUPPLIERS’ SELECTION
FOR CONCLUSION OF AGREEMENTS FOR THE DELIVERY OF GOODS
LLC "Europe" concludes contracts with suppliers in accordance with the requirements of the current legislation of the Russian Federation, including the Civil Code of the Russian Federation and Federal Law No. 381-FZ of December 29, 2009. "On the fundamentals of state regulation of trade in the Russian Federation".
Pursuant to Article 9 of Clause 1 of the Federal Law "On the Basics of State Regulation of Trade Activities in the Russian Federation" No. 381-FZ of 28.12.2009, LLC "Europe" provides information on the conditions for suppliers’ selecting for the conclusion of agreements for the delivery of goods.
By the suppliers’ selecting for the conclusion of agreements for the delivery of goods
LLC Europa is considered and assessed compliance with the following criteria:
Status of Supplier
-The Supplier is registered and conducts its business and operations in accordance with the procedure established by law;
- The Supplier’s constituent documents comply with the requirements of the current legislation;
- The powers of the person signing the Supply Agreement are formalized and confirmed in accordance with the current legislation;
- The Supplier has the right to engage in the sale of goods in the territory on which LLC "Europe" conducts its business and operations;
- The Supplier has no signs of bankruptcy, and no procedures have been initiated to liquidate him;
- The Supplier has a license established in accordance with the current legislation.
Credibility of Supplier
- Absence of facts of systematic inadequate fulfillment by the Supplier of obligations assumed to LLC "Europe";
- Absence of facts of systematic non-fulfillment by the Supplier of tax, antimonopoly, customs and other legislation requirements;
- Absence of signs of dishonest taxpayer.
-Goods and their packaging must comply with the requirements of mandatory rules and norms established by the legislation of the Russian Federation;
- The quality of goods must comply with the requirements of sanitary, veterinary rules and regulations, as well as other requirements of the legislation of the Russian Federation;
- The goods are allowed for sale on the territory of the Russian Federation, are not under arrest, in pledge, are not burdened with the rights of third parties;
- The expiration date of the goods must at the time of its delivery be at least 85% of the established shelf life of the goods;
- High consumer demand for goods, which makes it possible to conclude with a high degree of probability about the economic feasibility of the availability of this product in the assortment of shops of the trade network "Europe";
- The same (or similar) goods are not supplied in sufficient quantities by other Suppliers.
-The competitiveness of the proposed price of goods and the optimal price / quality ratio compared with the existing terms of delivery of a similar product and commercial offers of other Suppliers.